Tattoos
New Tattoo

Monday, June 29, 2009

What a Month!

God must be preparing for a big shindig in Heaven...Look at all the talent he's requested lately:

Gary Papa - a local sports journalist that has been around in Philly for as long as I can recall.
Michael Jackson - Talent out the Wazzoo back in the day and then well I think he just lost his mind.
Billy Mays - He is the reason I've ever heard of OXYCLEAN!
Farrah Fawcett - I loved her on Charlies Angels and I keep watching the reruns.
David Carradine - Kung Fu Movie Master
Fred Travelana - Actor
Ed McMahon - The Tonight Show and many other things

June seems to have been an active month for "celebrity" deaths - in fact Wikipedia even follows it. View a long list here of many great people who've contributed to our world and society.

0 comments:

Post a Comment