Tattoos
New Tattoo

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Heads or Tails


Heads - I get a new FT Job in TN that I interviewed for today and they already made an offer to me - then I countered offered at the end of the day for more $$$.

Tails - I do not get the new FT Job in TN and go back to PA sooner than later and begin my job search there.

By this time tomorrow I should know the answer to the above Quarter Flip/Flop. I'm letting it up to chance. I don't feel strongly about it one way or another. Whatever is meant to be will be.

-------------------------------------------------

On a side note, after being on Copaxone almost 6 months now, I REALLY feel like it's working. Even hubby noticed the past 2-3 weeks my endurance and energy levels have improved greatly. I pray that my body will continue to respond so well and I can work Full time without any issues no matter where it is at in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment