Tattoos
New Tattoo

Monday, June 15, 2009

Please Advise on Leg Pain Meds

Ah...the heat and humidity are up for summer and I already am having much leg trouble. PAIN from really tight calf and thigh muscles. Spasms galore and intense fatigue. And did I mention the PAIN!

Can those with MS who have leg issues themselves please review my meds below and tell me if they are on as many drugs for just their legs? Seems like alot to control Pain, spasms and fatigue.

Soma - 350mg at Bedtime
Baclofen - 20mg daytime and 20 nighttime
Requip - .5mg every 8 hours as needed
Gabapentin - 300mg daytime and 600 nighttime (this does not work for my leg pain though, so what's the point?)
Copaxone

I am taking all these meds and still in so much pain. It just seems like many of these meds do the same thing, so why do I need them all??? I realize you are not doctors, but, I would appreciate if you would share your med/leg pain experiences and what has or has not worked. My limbs thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment