Tattoos
New Tattoo

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Gimmie an "E"

For Exhaustion!

Last week I was on cloud 9. This week I am still floating among the clouds, but, now I am on cloud 7. I was so gung ho last week on getting a new job and a new life, that I pretty much ran myself into the ground. By Thursday I was toast after 4 days of non-stop stuff. I pushed myself to go out with the girls Thursday night for dinner. Friday though I just vegged all day and then Sat pushed again and then Sunday vegged again. The ongoing heat and humidity in the south is not helping, alas, I shall push on and hope for better days.

With the Deaths of Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson this week it reminds me (someone who can get caught up in the past) just how much I miss the 70's and 80's. Being young, no cares, no worries etc. I miss the past. I know we have to live in the hear and now, but, the hear and now is very stressful and well exhausting. There's that word again..Exhausting! Upon my exhaustion, I tend to reflect, miss the past, question the future etc. I apparently also have dreams of Shapeshifters - very vivid dreams that I will post about later.

And speaking of Exhausting, for the first time ever tonight Hubs and I watched a marathon of Jon and Kate plus 8 and man alive I don't know how those two keep going. I would have had a breakdown a long time ago. She is one strong lady.

0 comments:

Post a Comment