Tattoos
New Tattoo

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Disability

Hello All: I am going to meet with a few disability lawyers this week. What questions do I ask? What information do I need to make sure is covered. My life working FT right now and dealing with my MS symptoms kicking my ass is preventing me from doing alot of research, so if you have advice, please leave it in the comments.

Matt's mom is going in for a Cardiac Cath tomorrow morning, he is still unemployed and all but one of his leads has fallen through and the 1 that he has is taking their good ole time making a decision. I had to leave work early 2 days last week because I was so fatigued and in so much pain I couldn't take it anymore. We are moving in with his parents at the end of September and I am praying it will not negatively affect our marriage. The good side is we will have a roof over out heads, the bad side it will cause me to drive 88miles a day to and from work during rush hour ... yeah that will help my MS symptoms flare. Lovely.

I can't quit yet, but, may be forced to try to negotiate a PT schedule, though I don't believe I will get one...they need a FT person. So fingers crossed I won't throw myself into a huge flare up because as of Tuesday I have no health insurance. No money for Cobra...sold everything I could...such is life.

That's about it for tonight...I have to get to bed..

0 comments:

Post a Comment