Tattoos
New Tattoo

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Open Road


We are hitting the open road! Nothing like a Road Trip to forget your troubles! My family has been nice enough to fund a trip for Matt and I to drive to PA for a visit this holiday weekend. We both need to get away SO bad that I am very thankful for this. It will be good to see them as we haven't seen them since New Years. See my niece Asia play high school field hockey, play with the boys, Darius (5), Braylon (4) and Marcus (2) and just relax, cook-outs, visit some of my favorite Lehigh Valley haunts and DO NOTHING.

Alas - Tuesday I'll have to come back to reality, but that leaves me with 4 days of nothing but FUN FUN FUN!

Woo Hoo!!!! Now off to pack for the 13 hour drive! Just so you know VIRGINIA really IS the longest state in the union...I think we are in that state like 6 hours of our drive...no kidding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment