Tattoos
New Tattoo

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Boxes, Boxes and more Boxes

Hubs and I have begun packing up our belongings to move in with my inlaws in 2 weeks. Not the ideal situation, but we are completely out of options. Hubs is still unemployed and my salary cannot support us. This is the most humbling experience EVER. Our age and having to accept help from family, God is constantly teaching us lessons I suppose. Selling off furniture so we don't have to store it, going from a place of our own with just us and our dogs to living in a small ranch house with PARENTS. If only we had another option.

I will have to drive about 90 miles each day round trip for work...and work EARLY at 7am...this will be a challenge. Getting up at 5, leaving by 6 and then at work at 7. Ugh. Alas, I dare not complain as money is money and at least we can afford to feed ourselves, make the truck payment and pay our new bills (we are paying the utilities at the house). Even if we still have no health insurance. Beggars can't be Choosers. My immediate manager at work was laid off last Thursday night! They are doing a reorganization and he was a causality....but they will keep me... the cheap help...lol

On a positive note, the girls (our Bichons) love being at their grandparents house with a huge yard to run around and hanging out with their Grandpa who takes them with him fishing and hanging in the yard. So they will make the transition easily. The lack of privacy is going to be challenging, but again I am blessed to have a place to go and a roof over my head.

Thanks for letting me vent...yet again...one day I will get back to the purpose of this blog....

Now back to the boxes, boxes and more boxes that liter this place....

0 comments:

Post a Comment