Tattoos
New Tattoo

Thursday, July 16, 2009

OMG! Guess what I just found out!!


After all of this dieting, eating right, watching calories, drinking protein shakes and being active - I have found out the most happiest but indifferent news of all time! I am not sure if I am happy or sad or what, but I am pregnant! Yes, I took 6 pregnancy tests. I took 5 at home and one at the doctors office and I turned up pregnant. My husband and I have been sooo careful so I dont know how that happened.
Don't fret, everyone. Pregnant women can still pursue healthy lifestyles so I will continue on my weight loss venture. O gosh, not another one... LOL. My baby is only 13 months so another one so close will certainly be a task for me. Wish me luck!
By the way in case you're wondering, the pic is of me with my first baby. My stomach isn't that big yet ha ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment