Tattoos
New Tattoo

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Diligence and persistence


I have been beating myself up in the gym. I work out until I have burned a total of 600 calories or more. I won't leave until I have atleast 600 calories burnt off my waist line. I have gotten to the point where I am comfortable in my skin and i feel confident enough to walk around the gym without a frumpy sweater and huge pants. My transformation is breath taking, its a huge undertaking and I can't believe someone like me - a once lazy, sedentary, fried food and french fry loving woman such as myself has turned to a healthy lifestyle.



Here is a rundown of my diet today:

Breakfast - 1/2 cup scrambled eggs w/green pepper and onion

1 bananna

1 piece of toast



Snack 1/4 cup walnuts

1 smoothie w/ bananna, strawberries, and rasperries/yogurt



Lunch 1 cup butternut squash soup

1/2 grapefruit (ruby red)



Dinner baked beans

cereal bar (fiber one)

TOTAL CALORIES!!! 1445



I had lots and lots of water and I went to the gym twice today for a total of 840 calories burned in ONE DAY!! I have been busy with getting ready for a big trip from Japan to america and I am sorry I havent had the time to update my blog but once I am back home in Japan, i will update more frequently. Thank you for all the support and kindness!! I appreciate it:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment