Tattoos
New Tattoo

Monday, February 23, 2009

PLATEAU CRISIS! Lingering on the scale...

Guys, you know I am the scale addict of the year. So I get on the scale every single day and the past month I am sitting at 181-183. Early mornings its at 179 but thats rare. I am doing everything right. I am working out diligently, I am eating right, I am getting a substantial work out in every opportunity I can get and Lord knows I am drinking ample amounts of water so whats with the dormant phase of 181-183 on the scale? I am so over it! What can I do to get the scale to continue to go down? I am doing everything right. What the hell is going on? What do you guys suggest, any advice would do me good right now because 20% of me feels like giving up while the other 80% knows that this is only a small bump and I will get over it. Can someone tell me what you did to get over the plateau?
**edit**
as you guys can see, I have lost atleast a pound every week for the past 3 weeks but I want to lose more like 3-4 lbs a week, any suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment