Tattoos
New Tattoo

Monday, February 9, 2009

EMERGENCY! I fell at the gym:(

I usually go to the gym at 7pm when all of the healthy military personnel are at home but today my hubby got off work early so I decided to go to the gym a little earlier so I could spend more time with my family and BOY was that a BAD IDEA! OMG I didn't know it was sooo many skinny, healthy, vibrant girls on this base! I felt like one of the contestants on the biggest loser in the cardio room. I stuck out like a sore thumb. They were all fit and small while I was huffing and puffing as I worked out on the elliptical. I went to wipe sweat off my forehead and when I put the towel back on the handle, it fell and got stuck in the pedal and I tripped and fell on one knee but I caught myself. The skinny girls started laughing but I just got back up and kept going. One of the guys came over and asked if I was alright and then all of these people started coming out of nowhere to see what was the commotion all about. I was just 10 minutes into my work out but since I had garnered so much attention, I decided to leave. I went home and I didn't even bother telling my husband about my great fall. Shoo... he reads my blog, he will find out about it when you guys find out. I just didn't want to talk about it. Anyway, I ate a healthy dinner tonight and tried to push it out of my mind.

baked chicken
edemame soybeans (i eat them everyday)
mixed vegetables
2 fork fulls of pasta

I almost don't even want to go to that particular gym again. I will just go to the gym on the other military base instead of the base I live on because I don't think I can face those people again. It was so humiliating.... why me? WHY!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment